What is CE?
The CE mark indicates the conformity of the product with the rules and specifications defined in Europe.
CE is an accepted system for:
– Quality assurance
– Ensuring safety
– Comply with safety requirements
Benefits of CE
– The product can be legally sold and transported in the member states of the European Union (EU) and the European Free Trade Area.
– Possibility of exporting to other countries subject to this standard (including Persian Gulf countries / Central Asian countries including Azerbaijan, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Turkey, South Africa, etc.).
– Having credit in national and international markets
– Creating confidence in the consumer
– Observance of consumer rights
– Positive opinion of legal institutions