Warehousing and storage requirements for UPVC and galvanized profiles
- The storage place shall be roofed.
- The place of storage shall be away from environmental pollution.
- The place of storage should be away from direct sunlight.
- The place of galvanized cutting should be separated from the warehouse of UPVC profile and assembly hall (to prevent the transfer of chips from galvanized cutting)
- galvanized sheet with a thickness of at least 1.5 mm shall be used.
- Standard shelves shall be used.
- In the absence of shelves, it is better to level the profile at a distance from the ground.
- The distance between the cans in the width of the shelf is 70-50 cm. The distance between the cans decreases as the number of profile packages stacked increases.
Avoid these when Cleaning
- Excessive pressure when cleaning
- Using bleach
- Using multipurpose solutions
- Using ethanol
- Using polish remover pads
- Using WD40 lubricant spray
- Using thinner
- Using dishwashing wire, scrub sponge, and rough cloths